Thursday, October 9, 2008

RE-Entry

The TOUR is finally launched.

ATF is in St. Louis this weekend. City #3.

It's been a whirlwind of a past 6 weeks.

I love what I do. I really do.

But... A breather has definitely been in order.



RE-Entry into "regular" life began last weekend.

Took the family to a lake house.

We all had such a good time.

4-Wheeling.

Fishing.

Boating.

Grilling.

Sleeping.

Sleeping.

Sleeping.

ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


It was so AWESOME.

The 4-Wheeling was probably my favorite part. (other than sleeping)
Dodging cows and wild boar.
I know... I know... it was a VERY Texan/Southern way of spending the weekend.
So be it.
(BTW... pass the BBQ!)

To everyone in CCM: I AM PROUD OF YOU!!!

You have done, and continue to do an AMAZING job!

I'm blessed to work with some very talented and skilled people. Pros who will be impacting the world of film and television for decades to come... for sure.


Next up:
TELEVISING the Hamilton ATF.
We normally go live for that event... but this year we will be taping the event "AS LIVE" for broadcast on God-TV in December. (Schedule conflicts are bumping us a few weeks later)

There will be about 40 people in the crew bringing the event to the viewing audience. (30 CCMers and about 10 other pros scattered in the mix)

The Hamilton event is always amazing!!!
A real rockin' and rolling crowd!

As soon as we have a definite air-date... I'll post so you can all see the event.

As for CCMers... Get ready folks... in 5 - 4 - 3 - 2 - 1....

No comments: