Thursday, November 13, 2008

Rediscovering - SEAWIND!!!

It come out of the recesses of my mind.
The memories.
The music.

Actually it was triggered by a conversation with one of my best friends in the world: Alex Palermo. We were room mates in college... we shared a love for God and a love for music. (Him... songwriter/keys. Me... trumpet/drums.)

We were really into Jazz.

One of our favorite groups was SEAWIND. Rock solid on every front.
They a message. They sent The Message.

They may be old school... but their music still stands!!!

I don't know of anyone TODAY who is doing what they did THEN.

Enjoy some SEAWIND right here...

I can't share vinyl (yes, I still have those) over the web... But I can share the vibe:


HE LOVES YOU
Jazz artists with The Message. Man I miss these guys.




THE DEVIL IS A LIAR
Ah yeah...



I NEED YOUR LOVE
Keep it coming... Great times... Great vibe




IMAGINE
Wow...

No comments: